Claim your discount and be one of the genesis Federated Nodes of Pylon Network!
Today we are happy to announce the launch of Pylon’s Whitelist for the Federated Nodes. We remind you that by getting whitelisted you are eligible for a 30% discount on the staking cost for setting up a Federated Node.
Read everything you need to know for the Whitelisting process in the following lines.
The Registration Process
- Make sure you have all the information about the PYLNT wallet you wish to use for the process: most importantly, your private key securely saved.
- Enter all the required information in this form, after reading all the instructions at the top.
- In the form, you are required to select whether you are a Pro User or a Normal User. For more information about the differences between the two, please refer to our bog post here, or to the instructions mentioned at the top of the form.
- By submitting the completed form, your entry is registered and Pylon team begins the review process.
- Once all information is validated, the application is approved at which point, you will be notified by mail.
You are asked to take the necessary steps to ensure that you will retain control of the wallet that you register, for all stages of the node’s operation (for setting up, operating and discontinuing a node). This is a personal responsibility of all node operators and Pylon team will be unable to recover any lost funds due to loss of private keys or security compromise.
Nonetheless, if for any reason you are required to change the wallet address you should contact us at email@example.com from the same email address that you have inserted in the form.
- By getting Whitelisted for the federated nodes of Pylon Network you are entitled to a 30% discount on the staking costs. This means that instead of 5,000 PYLNT you will need to stake 3,500 PYLNT for each Federated Node.
- While completing the registration form, you are required to indicate the number of nodes you wish to run. There is no limitation in the number of nodes that one person can operate.
- The Whitelist will remain open until the Mainnet launch. Once the Mainnet is launched, the Whitelist will close and no new registrations will be accepted.
- Please note that the staking process (at which time you will be required to send your PYLNT in the staking public address) will begin on February 1st.